GHANA PASSPORT APPLICATION
1. A Ghanaian citizen (as defined in the 1992 Constitution of Ghana Chapter 3 Section 6)
• By birth (where either parent or grandparent is a Ghanaian citizen)
• By marriage
• By naturalization
2. As proof of citizenship, provide any of the following:
• Birth Certificate (original and a photocopy)
• Your old Passport (if any)
• A statutory declaration made in a High Court by one of the applicant's parents.
• Affidavit by Head of Family in respect of applicant regarding citizenship.
3. Four (4) recent passport-sized photographs on a plain background (without a hat or sunglasses, one must be endorsed by the witness or guarantor).
4. State name of the applicant.
5. Two (2) Ghanaians who will act as guarantors, living in your country of residence.
6. A witness ( also a Ghanaian) in your country of residence.
IMPORTANT IMMIGRATION NOTICE:
Visitors to Ghana must note that the possession of an Entry Visa does not guarantee the right of Entry. Visitors may be refused entry into Ghana if they fall within the category of Prohibited Immigrants or if they do not satisfy immigration requirements at the port of entry. The Government of Ghana will not be financially liable for their repatriation.
Reasons for New Passport and Requirements
The application must be submitted together with the regular requirements ...
Parental Consent for Ghana Passport
All Passport applications for minors (children under 18 years) must be submitted with ...
Ghana Passport Application Fees and Codes
Please indicate the appropriate fee code example E1, F2, etc. on your application ...
Ghana Passport Processing Time
The processing time for Ghana passport applications is 1 (One) Month, whilst ...
Applicants may collect their passports in person at the Embassy or ...
Method of Payment
Payment may be made in card (payable at the Embassy). All bank ...
How to Apply
You can apply for the Ghana passport by post or in person. One (1) application form must ...
Address: Egebjerg Alle 13,
DK - 2900 Hellerup
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org /
Consular Email: email@example.com
Phone: +45 3962 8222
DAYS: Monday to Friday
TIME: 9:00 am to 15:00 hours
WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Closed
Consular Working Hours
DAYS: Monday to Thursday
TIME: 9:30 - 13:30 hours
Telephone Hours: 10:00 - 12:00 hours
Fridays, Weekends, & Public Holidays: Closed
Copyright: Embassy of Ghana - Denmark